Wednesday, February 3, 2010

...

I've never felt so empty in my entire life

I'm not me right now

I'm really sorry to all my friends . . .

. . . I can't even talk to you guys about it, but I want to thank you for being there.

I have to heal on my own.

Oh my god

I've never cried so much in my life about someone.

This gut wrenching feeling.

My nerves

My adrenaline

This cool sensation that travels from my neck to my spine . . . never felt before.
I hate it.
I hate this.
I'm so sad
And I feel terrible cause I can't be happy for anything or anyone.
I hate it I hate it I hate it I hate it I fucking hate it.
I'm losing weight and I feel sick.

I feel so freaking sick and pathetic.

My sunshine
and I lost it.

This is so freaking hard for me.
This hurts so much
I've never hurt this much before . . . good god
I'm so sorry I'm so sorry I'm so sorry

I hate myself
I'm so confused
I just want to talk to you...

....................................................................................... :*(

No comments:

Post a Comment