Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Hmmmmmm . . . hmmm . . . hmmmmm
Let's get happy
It's a new day tomorrow
and I'm thankful to see it.
I see more these days than I have before.
I love it
I hate it
I can't do much, for I need to do more for myself.
Like it
Love it
That's how it's going to be . . . I want to be happy.
And I am
I am content with myself and with everything I do or have ever done.
No regrets.
The choices being made, my own
My will as it is.
I like this boy
and I haven't felt so great, in so long.
Butterflies with wings of steel
fluttering away at my insides.
It's fantastic
Can't help but smile everytime I talk to you.
Thank you thank you thank you thank you!
I don't have to think about yesterday, or about what tomorrow will bring.
Cause I'm content with right now . . . that's all I need to do to be happy.
That's how one can stay happy.
I don't know what else to say right now . . . that was good enough of a dumbass rant.

4 comments: