I'm losing my brother.
He's home, but he's really not home
and I wish he would just come back.
The hardest part about watching this..is not only being lied to by someone you did trust..
..but when they created one big fabricated story, that they themselves begin to believe is real.
You don't want to face the truth where the problem is.
But how can you expect to ever be happy in your life if you only continue to deny the problem
within yourself.
It's breaking my heart and everyone elses around me.
This house is no longer like a home. It's a battleground. With my eyelids are glued to the
the top of my forhead...I don't want to watch, but that's all I can do.
Blocking off the sounds only works till it gets louder.
I can't talk to you...unless it works out to your advantage.
I'd hate to cry just because you are too selfish to see that I only want you to get better.
But I understand...addictions
And addictions get us into our own little messes.
Do you recognize yourself anymore?
Can't say I do.
You really can not move on from here until you recognize your problem, because getting away
from here will do no good. Home is not the problem. Where ever you go, you will find away to
continue whatever it is you are getting back into.
Searching for a solution within the problem is the best way to get some answers let alone solve
the problem. Are you willing?
Or are you in too deep?
Is it sad to say that I believe no matter how deep
if you grow up
and face it...
...you can.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment