Oh la la! My frist blog and I don't know what to blog on about. Hmmmmmm . . . ? Well in the world of Vanna, the lovely and charming Chris Preece, will soon be departing the band and heading south to Texas. I am saddened so, to see him go :* ( <-- see. I made a rhyme too.

Well this is really not a serious blog, and I feel like I'm going to really suck at this stuff, but hey, maybe this will help with my writing skills . . . which I have none of. Ha-ha! Oh jeez!
So Warped Tour is around the corner, just up the street. Coming around Friday and I still don't have a ticket and theres like 20 different times it's starting and 30 different prices for a single damn ticket. Curse the man who decided FYE would no longer sell tickets to happy concert goers like myself. I say man because a women would have thought this through and all the people, like me, who travel all over notheast bumblefuck to figure crap out and have gotten nowhere. Oi!
It's like 1:38am and I'm freakin in my skin . . . I swear my dad is gonna get up and go to the bathroom and find out I'm not asleep, like I should be but, instead I'm blogging about jibber jabber and then he'll freak the fuck out on me. OH NOOOOOOOOOOO! (Mr. Bill right there) I hope you all know who he is, if you don't . . . I'd feel embarrased right about now if I were you. Well it's time to end this blog . . . until next time my friends.
Goodnight!

MELS I MADE ONE TOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooo............O>o.O.o.o..O.o>o>
ReplyDeletehttp://evadai.blogspot.com/
Yay :)
ReplyDelete